Flotec spin on oil filter

So, after an almost rebuilt, I start the engine and good news and bad news It started, but absolutely peed oil out of this spin on oil filter and I was wondering if anybody has recently removed or fitted one of these and what gasket was used?   I enclose pictures for clarity.

richard 

52F51A43-4A39-49C8-B514-B7A799FBB5AE.jpeg

FAB57E3E-E839-49D3-B0BF-F125570A1ACE.jpeg

Edited by AarhusTr6
  • AarhusTr6 changed the title to Flotec spin on oil filter
2 hours ago, AarhusTr6 said:

So, after an almost rebuilt, I start the engine and good news and bad news It started, but absolutely peed oil out of this spin on oil filter and I was wondering if anybody has recently removed or fitted one of these and what gasket was used?   I enclose pictures for clarity.

richard 

52F51A43-4A39-49C8-B514-B7A799FBB5AE.jpeg

FAB57E3E-E839-49D3-B0BF-F125570A1ACE.jpeg

I have used a Flotec for years. It ipissed oil from day one the only way I stopped that was to turn 0.030" off the center boss inside the take off part so that the outer rubber ring got more compressed in the block. I never had any more oil leaks. Still in use today!

Bruce.