original OD relay position (and parts options) TR2

Hello All, 

just started to wire up my new OD on my TR. I have learned that the original position  for the relay should be right of the tunnel were two boltholes are already provided by factory. The harness from the OD will be routed inside to the relay through a bore top of the tunnel.

Is this correct ?

The bolt hole distance of the (repro) relay ordered however does not match with the bolt holes on the chasis.

Any recommendation which relay (rep can be used if the original position and assembly shall be used ?

Advise welcome

Cheers 

Oliver

36 minutes ago, Moliver said:

12.jpg

Those are bolt holes for Right hand drive dipswitch. The relay would be fitted to the lower rear left hand side of the back of the battery tray. Early cars without overdrive often didnt have those holes, later ones would have rubber grommets fitted if non overdrive. The holes are plunged to allow countersunk screws to be fitted and not interfere with the rear of the battery.

Stuart.

010 (2).JPG

Edited by stuart