Coast to Coast 2023 is now open for entries.

Despite me saying I would not be organising another Coast to Coast run I have been persuaded to change my mind and so I have dusted off the maps and selected not one but two routes for 2023. 

The first of these will take place in the South West  and the second one will be in the north Yorkshire area but both will see a departure from the usual format in that they will be based at just one hotel rather than going from one hotel to another. This has made the organisation so much easier  and is reflected in the prices i'm able to negotiate. 

The south west run is going to be based near Tiverton  in Devon and will see us travel a route to the fantastic Dorset coast before heading back to the hotel for the evening dinner. The next day sees us depart for the more rugged north Devon coast and back to the hotel for another evening meal.   Places are limited to just 19 cars and so early registration is advised. A £50 deposit secures your place on the trip while the total cost should be no more than £380. This is to include 2 nights B&B,  2 x three course evening meals and coffee on arrival.  

I'm planning a second coast to coast run to take place in early September based in the Barnard Castle area.  This run will go west on day one to the arrive at the Midland hotel in Morecambe for afternoon tea before heading back over the moors for dinner. The second day of the tour will head east to Runswick Bay and Whitby before heading back to the hotel for our final evening meal.  At the time of writing I'm unable to confirm dates or prices for this second tour but I'm hoping to keep it to around the £400 mark.  

If you are interested drop me an email to 1953paulhogan@gmail.com  and I will reply asap.

Hogie. 

• 2 months later...

following the latest edition of TR Action there has been a flurry of applications for the June coast to coast run and I'm please to say that there are now only three places left on the tour.  

if this is something that might interest you then please contact me asap. 

Regards 

Hogie. 

I'm please to report that all 19 places on the June Coast to Coast trip have now been taken. and there only ten places left on the northern run in September.  I anyone would like to add their name to either list I will be happy to put you on a reserve list. 

Hogie. .