Anyone know of TR2............ FCH 997 ????

I've been chatting to guy recently who used to own a TR2 registered FCH 997, he seems to think it is still about and asked me to put a note on the forum to see if anyone knows of it?

Please PM me with any info

Thanks

Tom

A quick Google search found this image with an auction description:

image.thumb.png.b5be5958663eade2f90f68e5dcefcf52.pngProfessionally restored by TR BITZ of Warrington in the mid 90's at a cost in the region of £35. 00.
This ultra rare Home Market TR2 'Long Door' has had only 5 private owners from new. the 1st of whom kept her from June 1954 until May 1969! The 4th owner acquired her in 1974 and after a lengthy period off the road in the 80's and early 90's entrusted TR BITZ with a CONCOURS RESTORATION in 1995. He was to then keep her for a further 12 years before passing her to the 5th and final owner in 2007.
Fitted with a Mohair Hood. Deluxe Sidescreens. Overdrive and a Brand New set of Wire Wheels. this lovely example shows no signs of deterioration since the rebuild and is ready for its next custodian to enjoy for many years to come!.
The recorded mileage when she was 1st MOT'd in 1997 following the restoration was 32. 00. This total has now risen to some 47. 00.  
        *****  A VERY RARE OPPORTUNITY *****

Also published at eBay.co.uk

Edited by brydon