Woohoo! Back on the road.

Well, after two years sitting in a lockup after a particularly hair-raising journey back from the Knebworth Show I finally decided to get something done with my FHC.

Needed new front suspension, brake service, and welding to the rear locating arm brackets. All traces of shake, rattle, and clonk have now gone & the car has a shiny new MOT and home in my garage!

Some pics to show off!! (Taken today for the insurance co.)

DSC00277.jpg

DSC00273.jpg

DSC00274.jpg

Thanks, Malcolm. We spoke briefly at the 2004 Knebworth Show just before I had the nightmare drive home referred to above - anything over 30mph it felt like the front wheels were about to fall off!

The car is now much better to drive than ever before in the 3 years I've owned it so I'm well pleased with the end result. Still have some concerns over cooling ability though as the Kenlowe doesn't seem to kick in soon enough - as in at all. Perhaps I'm just paranoid about cooling with a Triumph slant 4 and a Rover k-series in the fleet!