Wanted - set of domed glass instruments for early TR4

I'm looking to buy or swap a set of domed glass instruments for early TR4 for my later flat glass ones in good order.

I can probably put domed glass on my Speedo and Tacho so they are less important

21 minutes ago, Ocheye said:

I'm looking to buy or swap a set of domed glass instruments for early TR4 for my later flat glass ones in good order.

I can probably put domed glass on my Speedo and Tacho so they are less important

You can change the glasses over though you might have to be careful refitting the bezels.

Stuart.

12 minutes ago, stuart said:

You can change the glasses over though you might have to be careful refitting the bezels.

Stuart.

Thanks Stuart

I put a set of 3A instruments on here for a lady clearing her husbands TR parts, it was about a year ago but I don't think they sold. If of interest to you send me a PM and I will put you in contact.

George 

On 8/18/2022 at 8:25 PM, harlequin said:

I put a set of 3A instruments on here for a lady clearing her husbands TR parts, it was about a year ago but I don't think they sold. If of interest to you send me a PM and I will put you in contact.

George 

PM sent

Important Information

Please familiarise yourself with our Terms and Conditions. By using this site, you agree to the following: Terms of Use.