Nodiz map

If anyone is using a Nodiz unit, can you please share your map so I have a reasonable baseline. The car will be running a PH3 cam & DCOE's, will have final setup done on rolling road.

15 hours ago, iani said:

If anyone is using a Nodiz unit, can you please share your map so I have a reasonable baseline. The car will be running a PH3 cam & DCOE's, will have final setup done on rolling road.

Says its for 4 or 8 cylinder cars.

Stuart.

8 hours ago, stuart said:

Says its for 4 or 8 cylinder cars.

Stuart.

It was originally Stuart and their website needs updating, the manual covers 6 cels and so does the software.

igntr6.thumb.png.be4cedd6441624a5132f48206b0b6870.png 

This is the map on my PI 150hp, not a nodiz but may help. It idles at about 850RPM and 40kPa vacuum. The idle quality doesn't vary much with + or - 5 degrees but it does get hot without enough advance. My cam is standard 71 vintage so a bit warmer than later 125hp versions, and the car runs on 40mm throttle bodies so comparable maybe?

Please wait while image is uploading...

Thanks Jon, I will compare what you have sent with the default map on the Nodiz, it arrived yesterday so I can power it up at the weekend and take a look.

Ian