TS1417-L For Sale and US racing screen Any Interest?

Just received this from a fellow TR owner in the US  Is there any interest here for the car or the US racing screen?

PM  me for Gil's email address.

Cheers

Peter W

Hello Peter

My close friend Ross With the small restoration shop has been working to get TS1417-L ready to offer For Sale. Will be offered as a good driver. Obviously things on it that are not correct…. All done by the previous owner. Wrong fender beading obvious. But it is a long door car…. And should have some interest. Running and driving now…. But new owner will want to put some effort into some items to make it better. Not a show car…. Good driver. Red exterior…. Black interior. New carpet and side panels and dash with capping. Gauges all in place. Nice chrome wire wheels new Michelin’s. Floors had a few pin holes so new floors pans professionally installed. Priced affordable as a good driver. If you happen to know anyone that might have interest please send them our way. Driving it now… could ship quite soon.

Regards Gil Sissons 

image.png.37f9e31e9f4b62f5d8b1dca57b530875.png

Or an US racing screen?

Peter Good day to you I ran into this man who has the windscreens in the image below. He has had them for many years tucked away. It is his understanding the Aero screen had some early Triumph racing history. They have been boxed and protected for some time. He has quite a sum invested here and has just started looking for the proper home for them. By chance do you know someone over there that might have interest? I can put them in touch

Thank you Wishing you well

Gil Sissons

Edited by BlueTR3A-5EKT
  • BlueTR3A-5EKT changed the title to TS1417-L For Sale and US racing screen Any Interest?