New site for the sale of used TR bits.

Since everything currently appears to be located in Australia and for UK buyers that means a high postage cost plus a currency cost as it is in USD and perhaps an import cost I suggest it is not really for us in the UK. Not sure what it is trying to do.

"At TrumpyBitz.com our aim is to overcome the problems of the usual sale sites for the Triumph car enthusiast and the ephemeral nature of Social Media sites, by limiting the advertising to Triumph car parts". Eh? never had problems elsewhere.

Best of luck to them, then.

6 hours ago, Richard Pope said:

Since everything currently appears to be located in Australia and for UK buyers that means a high postage cost plus a currency cost as it is in USD and perhaps an import cost I suggest it is not really for us in the UK. Not sure what it is trying to do.

"At TrumpyBitz.com our aim is to overcome the problems of the usual sale sites for the Triumph car enthusiast and the ephemeral nature of Social Media sites, by limiting the advertising to Triumph car parts". Eh? never had problems elsewhere.

Not so if BMW send the trade mark Rottweilers in their direction for abuse of logo.

On 8/18/2021 at 3:15 AM, Richard Pope said:

The site does not sell parts. It just helps you sell directly. So if postage is an issue with you you can just list for sale only in your own country, you can even list for collect only and make arrangements with the buyer for post/delivery, this method will circumvent any issues you may have with Pay-Pal and the US dollar. It is an international site but can be used by you locally.  Have another look at the index page and read what it says there and contact me through the contact form with any other issues you may have.