TR 4 seats  for sale, a pair of late type TR4 seats in black with leather facings, good usable condition, and will also fit TR2/3/3A for a bit more comfort.......£175 for the pair , for photos contact Bill Piggott on bill.pig@hotmail.co.uk

12 hours ago, Bfg said:

I did not proceed to buy these seat, which do look nice and also good value indeed.

so on behalf of Bill.P.  . . . 

bump

Well they arent correct for a 4a anyway.

Stuart.

26 minutes ago, stuart said:

Well they aren't correct for a 4a anyway.

Stuart.

But, in my own mind, very much more in keeping than an MX5 or MGF seat, or an after-market bucket.   

As a retiree, the hope for my own 4A is to enjoy it in long-distance touring, where comfort somewhat overrides their style.  But had I still been at work and so bought the car to mostly use locally, and for club rallies or the occasional jaunt across country for a week's holiday or to visit friends ..as it has been with other classic cars and motorcycles I've owned - then I would have bought Bill's leather-faced TR4 seats  ..as they are 'almost' authentic ..and they have some patina which I like in a 1960's car. 

Pete

Important Information

Please familiarise yourself with our Terms and Conditions. By using this site, you agree to the following: Terms of Use.