TR6 Hood & Bag Fitting. Hood seals & Velcro.

Hi. Don Trimming have just supplied a lovely deluxe mohair hood & bag for my TR6. Has anyone come across a good mobile fitter prepared to travel to Derby? Failing that a recommendation of someone in the Derby/Nottingham area? Also, is there a kind sole out there who could supply a photograph showing the headrail seal in position and the velcro side strips in position along with the side window seals? Many thanks.

26 minutes ago, Guy Vinall said:

Thank you Stuart. May I ask, is there any leatherette or similar behind the velcro & between the seal retainer channels to frame? I only ask, because on Utube there are a series of videos showing the fitting of a hood & he does fit a leatherette!

There is a bit of vinyl that the velcro is attached to, it comes like that.

Stuart.

27 minutes ago, Guy Vinall said:

Sorry Stuart, forgot to ask, do you have a picture at all of the header rail seal/channel in place? Thanks.

I dont think I have, Its pretty obvious how it goes, the challenge is getting the rubber into the channel!

Stuart.