Line spacing on forum posts.

It might depend on the device you are writing on Roger. For me there is only a two-line space when I use a carriage return. Like this (CR)

Now it is two lines down. If you just go on typing until the text reaches the end of the box it will just shift down by one line without needing a carriage return. Perhaps your device insets a (CR) when it reaches the edge of its screen or are you doing that yourself? 

Hi Rob,

Yup, I always hit the Enter when I think I've gone far enough! I've just done as you suggested and, low and behold, it goes down the one line only, so that seems to be the answer!

It seems strange that it only behaves in that fashion on this forum.When composing emails or other composition on my desktop it (the CR or Enter) only takes me down the one line.

However, you have hit the right button as far as this phenomenon is concerned, so many thanks for you help.

Cheers

Roger M-E