anyone recognise this car?

Hi there. I have had a request from Hong Kong asking if his fathers TR6 is still about. The photo below was taken sometime in 1970's and it was apparently a concourse winner built by a Martin Raine .   The number plate is probably no longer with the car but the wheels might jog a memory somewhere. There can't have been that many fitted with those wheels! 

Any info please pass it on and I will forward it on. 

Cheers, 

Hoges. 

image.png.0c50a0933ad6de772108d5791c9c44ea.png

Hi Paul

It is still about and is still on reg MPR 201.

It’s original registration was VHN229M, so someone might recognise either former or current owner from this reg, but it was changed to the current reg on 02/05/2001. It has only had 2 keepers and was first registered on 18th August 1973. It’s VIN last five is  xxx22610, and yes still with us.

Kevin

Paul,

Martin was in the TR Register until July last year but I have no idea whether he has sold the car. There is no email address on file however I'm sure that the Register office will be able to forward a letter to his address. 

Derek