Door Window Glass Channel

Anyone know where the steel window channel section (looks to be 1/2") can be sourced at a reasonable cost ? Mine are shot with rust - I read the thread about refurbing them / using Velcro linings and  saw something on old land rover channel fitting the TR6, but regardless struggling to find a supplier. The new channels with brackets are ridiculous in cost !!! TIA

Richie,

Sorted this problem on my car simply and cheaply. If you google TR6 window channel replacement it will show you a link to the Danielson family TR refurbishment. You’ll find a comprehensive article on eliminating rattles from inside the door. As suggested I used the non hook half of a strip of Velcro and stuck these in to the original channels. Takes a bit of care and quite frankly I was sceptical but did this around 5 years ago and all good so far. 
Mike. 

As above, the channel is cheap, you just have to transfer your old brackets, a bit tedious and you have to be methodical to get the orientation right but an easy job, small pop rivets worked for me, but I didn't snap them off, rather pulled them into place, pushed out the draw pin and then finished off with a small punch to keep them flat and not interfere with the glass.

Cheers Rob