Indicator Tell Tales

One works and the other doesn't.

Bulbs are good and the plastic and tracks are all in good nick.

All I did was change the flasher unit and the LH blinky light in the dash stopped working.

I suspect a loose wire but not sure where to start.

I'll be following this thread, I have indicator stalk switches supplied by Revington TR fitted to my TR6 which I believe are standard fitment to the TR7. The right hand indicator works just fine, but when the LH is operated there's no illumination, the wiring quickly gets hot and the flasher relay burns out.

I haven't had the time to look into it properly, but I think there must be a short circuit somewhere.

I've removed all the LH bulbs and disconnected all the lamp holders one by one and still the problem persists.

Please keep us informed of your progress.

Richard.

You have done well checking the bulb and printed tracks. If its only the warning light and not the indicators themselves then it sounds like the plugs on the dash assembly may not be fully push in or require some contact cleaner.

A number of the electrical problems on the TR7 are due to bad connections in the plugs/sockets caused by corrosion.

Dave