Moss's new technical publications

Had a mail from Moss today advising they have made copies of technical info for the makes that they supply parts for.

Rather expensive, and more all Triumph models are covered in one volume, would be better to have the ranges seperated?

Would be nice also to have a rough idea as whats in the files

is this something the club should have and allow access to its members perhaps?

Will ask Moss to know what is actually contained.

John

Well I have had a reply back from Moss, they wont reduce the models on a stick range, and they wont supply any sample pages of the content either, so I dont know how many they will sell.

I think thats rather negative?

John

They were giving away printed up to date copies FREE of the TR range ( model specific) at the Lincoln IWE meeting a couple of weeks ago, so looks like they were "clearing" the decks for 1 size fits all compendium volume as discussed above.

If you want an up to date printed copy I would contact them and ask if they have any manuals model specific left over and can you have it for the same price...ie FREE.

Another benefit of paying £10 for entry for the day and attending with all the other activities and tutorials included by the Register.

Mick Richards