Blimey is this normal?

Hard to tell where best to post this, thought it was a simple question?

Upper wishbones, right or wrong? I guess the offset is creating doubts on my part. gt6 and vitesse was obvious in the past as no offset.

Cheers

Apologies if it isn't clear what I meant about the upper arms. The one on the left in the pic is offset to the arm, whereas the one on the right is central, the gap around it to the arm is the same all the way round unlike the other?

post-13886-0-17863700-1475874688_thumb.jpg

Edited by rog1

Thanks Stuart

Front and rear on the nearside (left the other side intact for ref) does it look correct for a nearside pair?

Go and look at the other pair, I suspect they will be the same.i.e. one different to the other.

Stuart.

Thanks guys,

Outer edge of front wishbone bush hole to inner edge of inner ball joint hole measurement transfers to the outer edge of the inner ball joint hole on the rear arm.

Have attached pics.

Awkward to check/compare the other side as the car is right up against the garage wall to give me the space to work on it!

Anything else to measure?

post-13886-0-56979000-1475928871_thumb.jpg

post-13886-0-29982500-1475928875_thumb.jpg

Bear in mind that on your divider measurement that the rear arm will measure slightly more than the front arm if not measured parallel to the mounting face due to the different offset I doubt that they were ever made to super tolerances as the rubber bushes allow for a lot of slop. I would suggest that if they fit without any undue levering or hammering that they will be fine.

Thanks Andrew, point taken, have measured them correctly now and they appear to be ok.

Managed to have a look and feel around the offside pair and they appear to be the same ie the front arm bush hole is offset and the rear central.

Maybe nothing to be concerned about???

Managed to have a look and feel around the offside pair and they appear to be the same ie the front arm bush hole is offset and the rear central.

Maybe nothing to be concerned about???

Thats what I said.

Stuart.