Tr250 Boot floor

Hi - Perhaps this is one for Stuart

Looking at my Tr250 resto and the existing boot floor is shot, trying to muster all the panels which I will need, so questions are:

Is a TR4 boot floor the same on a Tr250 - Have my old Tr4 shell which had a new floor so could cut it out and reuse?

Is a TR6 boot floor the same except for the lip against the rear valance thought I read somewhere that this is the only difference?

What about the side panels are any of these interchangable?

Or just buy a repro from Moss?

Phil

Phil,

I am pretty sure that TR4 and TR250 are the same and would only differ in the drain hole areas. The TR6 boot floor is too short to fit a 250 but sometimes(not always) if you order a repro TR6 you will get a TR4 one that has to be shortened for a TR6.

The side panels are different but it is possible to modify TR6 items to fit the 250. I did this on my 4A.

Hope this helps.

Graeme

If your original floor is good I would be inclined to re-use that if possible, as stated the replacement floors are usually TR6 ones which do need altering anyway. Boot floor sides are the essentially the same (Detail difference at the back end but you cant get the small rear quarter sections that fit to the ends so save what you need from the old shell.

Stuart.