Lady Anne' bottom need your help

Hello guys,

As some of you may know, I'm the new servant of Lady Anne, Badfrog's TR4.

This babe has some character, and, in true British fashion, a strong sense of humour : not happy enough to cook her head gasket, she decide that it would be funny to bend it's 4th conrod, with the help of the coolant compressed in the cylinder bore.

So, I'm looking forr one Tr3 or 4 conrod in good condition : it will be checked, and weight adjusted to keep the fragile engine balance right, just in case.

This lady won't let me introduce anything not decent in her engine bottom, you know.....

So, if you have this lying somewhere under your bed, in your kitchen, in your garage, or anywhere else, please send me a pm.

Eventually, a set of 4 would be welcome, but at a very, very fair price, as this mistress put me on my knies (financially talking, hey, what did you expect ?), since she own me.

Hello Dave,

Thanks for the kind offer.

Yes, Malaysia is not exactly close to old Europe : if I don't find what i'm looking for more "locally", I may ask you to estimate the cost of shipping !