Coca-Cola photoshoot

The Triumph World photographer is coming over here tomorrow to do a photoshoot for an article on the Coca-Cola/Levis TR7, so watch out for it in a coming issue.  Then I suppose I'd better pop it back up to ChrisT in Sheffield, before I forget it isn't mine!

Malcolm.

Hope you give the wheels a good clean etc.

Hi Malcom, try some Coke, the original "classic" recipe (done away with over here -about 25years ago for our good health?- for the new, improved, syrupy-sweet p*ss they sell now) used to remove rust superbly and leave a non-rusting Ferrous or Ferric Phosphate, the constituent of Phosphoric Acid, is what did the magic, even better than Cillit-Bang - whoever thought of that name?   Milkstone Remover from Farm suppliers is a cheaply available form of Phosphoric Acid these days, also removes lime-scale from enamel baths etc..

Thanks Malcolm, I am  pleased the car has been seen by so many people who, like myself had not seen one before, without yourself and Sue it would not have happened.

Jon is right, most wheel cleaners are a form of phosphoric acid and that is what I use on my cars.