Nice lookin' car -- the Italias really did have a great interior design, didn't they?

I'll be dipped in s**t if that car's "original" though. It looks for sure that a certain amount of restoration has been done, the only question, as you say, Paul, is how much. The carpets look new, possibly more of the interior, and some of the underhood details show work. Florida is not a corrosion-free climate, and Chicago, home of the Northwestern University rear window decal, sure isn't either.

Lotta money -- I'd look very hard at that one before signing anything.

Having just looked at the ebay listing, for once I'm short of the appropriate epithets . . . . .

I'm still trying to recall when I last saw a listing that seemed to me so clearly, and so far, out of line.

I wouldn't bother driving 50 miles to look at it on the basis of the description and photos listed.

Just my personal opinion, of course.

Cheers

Alec

I have details of 2 previous owners and photos of 2 previous restorations.

It is a very nice car with some obvious and many not so obvious changes from factory specification.

I have contacted the seller offering my help in establishing the exact provenance, condition and correctness of the car with a view to finding a new owner at a fair price.