Ebay SCAM - Beware

Hi folks

Quick posting to steer you all way from a scammer on ebay - this is a real one and generally only hits you if you look at items over £500 oe so;

Ive had this same email from email different addresses, both with slightly odd names; first with a Halda twinmaster at £565 and second at a blue Surrey Top assembly at £600 - both the right price; reads as follows when i queried the second chance offer and why the winning bidder had pulled out;

Hi,

Since the higher bidder doesn't have all the money available for this item and the rest of the bidders don't answer me, you receive this second chance offer which is a service allowed by eBay.

In this case, the price for the item will be your last bid on the auction so if you agree with this price please provide me this details ASAP in order to  start this transaction through eBay.

If everything will be OK they will contact you with the invoice and  you will receive all the details and terms that eBay will set up for this second chance offer regarding how will be completed this transaction in a safe mode for both of us:

full name:

complete address:

eBay user ID:

thank you and I`ll be waiting for your reply with an answer.

Victor N.

PS: I will pay the shipping costs and insurance for the package in case you want to know that and also this is the same item that you already know from eBay.

Please watch what you are doing - this is definately a rip off

Best Regards

Tony

I need a steel roof ....... mine has taken religion and im getting sick of the drips down the back of my neck ........ but I suspect this one will sell for more than I want to pay!