needing a new sot top and carpets assistance

Good day.

I am in Croatia and looking to make some changes to my TR6. I have a good mohair hood but want to change the colour. I also need new carpets and a hood cover.

What i am needing is recommendations. Its not like i phone up a supplier and they tell me their merchandise is **** and to never use it and phone another company.

I know there are companies advertising in the TR mag. But i dont know if all advertisers are in the magazine due to merit or simply they paid for the spot. (off course all pay, but are they vetted first) Interesting question in itself there I guess.

Can someone recommend a company that can supply a quality product with good communication skills. I know that sounds daft, but the recent fiasco i had with classic trim in the UK has left me rather annoyed. And by the way, steer clear of them.

Having said that, it was for my ford. Boy racers eh, never trust them :-)

By the way, only recommend a company that you have personally used for this exact product as hearsay has been a killer in the past.

Thanks guys.

I used TR Shop in London for carpets and Don Hoods in Birmingham for mohair soft top, both highly recommended in every possibly way. :)

Hi Murray,

I have just completely re-trimmed my TR6 and used John Skinner for everything. I was delighted with the quality, fit and service provided and would certainly recommend based upon personal experience.

Best Regards, Peter

• 2 weeks later...

I have brought mine at

http://www.carcarpets.co.uk/triumph--tr6-tr250-396-c.asp

The standard "Blenheim Range" was ok for me. This nylon carpet fits perfect.

A very friendly communication - they send me samples of the different qualities.

A friend of mine brought a fine woollen carpet from John Skinner - perfect material.

Some years ago I got my new hood from Don Hood - good quality and fit.

Best regards
Charly