20 odd years ago I bought a H bracket and radio panel for my 1962 TR4. I now think the radio panel is wrong and it should be stepped forward.

Have a look at the piccys below.

P1040335_zps25733ee5.jpg

P1040336_zps4e7b412e.jpg

Does anyone recognise what car my panel is from? It seems to fit for height but the top brackets dont line up with the holes in the bottom edge of the dash.

Also does anyone have either one for sale or can draw me a rough template for me to make one please?

Thanks

Nick

Hi Nick,

No idea what that radio panel was originally fitted to - the material is far thinner than the TR part.

I have a copy of a detailed drawing of the "early" panel which has no provision for a radio.

Also have a copy drawing for later type panel, with the holes and cut=outs for a radio.

Send me a PM with your e-mail and I can forward PDF copies.

Alternatively you buy one of Tony Sheach reproduction radio panels :

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Triumph-TR4-Radio-Bracket-/291018265504?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item43c20a53a0

Regards, Richard