Lost thread Wanted

Ha ha he he,:):):)

He won't take it back......!!!!!!!!!!!

He is too busy making Victoria Plum Jam because I refused to make it. If he wants to eat it he has to make it as I am diabetic and cant have it and anyway I don't like it.

He's taking me out for a ride later, to Dunmow to get this Trailing arm, he takes me to only the best places - usually its the Dump in Harefield.......!

Shame we can't go in the TR, if he had finished the 4 we could have gone in that. That'll teach him to get on with it.

Rant over

I'll get my cloak, cat and pointed hat.

Eye of toad and bats wing

Sue

Edited by SuzanneH

Alec,

We got as far as the junction past South Mimms and the dial on the Saab was showing it was overheating ,so we will have to go another day.

Roger is now putting the 4a back together with the old Trailing arm( or whatever it's called) reinforced and crack stopped so we have a car to use.

The Saab is booked in for two other problems, one to do with an erroneous air bag warning, let's hope the overheating dial is also incorrect as it did not appear to be overheating........!!!!!

It never rains but what it pours!

Sue

If you're planning to come up to Dunmow again, give me a shout and perhaps we could meet.

Cheers

Allan