Just signed up on here to see if anyone knows the whereabouts of this car?

My grandfather Alan Cowley owned it for as long as I can remember and took it on many club meetings and tours over the years. The car was always supposed to pass to my mother (and then hopefully myself one day!) but it was sold some years ago when he had to give up driving due to Alzheimers. He unfortunately passed away a couple of weeks ago and I was hoping to track it down just to find out what happened to it and see if there are any recent photo's of it around, maybe even buy it back if it's gathering dust in someone's garage.

Any help tracking it down is much appreciated!

Dave

Its still around. Following info from DVLA.

Date of Liability 01 05 2014 Date of First Registration 16 07 1957 Year of Manufacture 1957 Cylinder Capacity (cc) 1991cc CO2 Emissions Not Available Fuel Type PETROL Export Marker N Vehicle Status Licence Not Due Vehicle Colour RED Vehicle Type Approval Not Available

Stuart.