.........to keep my '54 TR2 company.

A good friend I've known for 60 years just passed and left his Peerless in my care. The commission number is 88 and the car last ran 25 years ago in 1987. At that time Don had planned on rebuilding and restoring the car back to original. He did rebuild the motor but that's as far as he got.

The poor car is a mess, rats having made their nests inside her for those 25 years. It does appear to be all there but will take lots of work to just get it functional. Brakes were frozen when I picked it up, from sitting in a damp garage all that time.

Having just gotten my TR2 back on the road a few months ago after its 39 year shamefull rest in the back of my barn, I know what I will need to address to get this one running again.

What a cool looking car!

John B..

Nice to see its a Black plate car John, should be a better chance of the metal work under it being OK. ;) Basic wiring will be pretty much the same as a TR3 apart from the fuel pumps..

Stuart.

Edited by stuart