Can anybody please advise how the TR3A boot is drained. My car has been rebuilt in the past and currently the boot lid channel drains via two 3/8 ish inch dia pipes in the rear corners and would simply fill the boot with rain water, as these pipes are not currently connected to anything.

I'm guessing that these pipes should be extended to route the water overboard and my question is where should the holes be. Do they go down through the floor or do they go out sideways through the inner wings and what size should they be.

Any dimensions appreciated.

Thanks in anticipation

Gerry

There should be a hole through the boot side and the pipe is connected to the corner drain and exits into the wheel arch,

The hole should be more or less in line with the vertical corner hole and out at 90 degrees through the panel.

Thanks to you both for the info and photo.

Found the holes tucked well back and full of sprayed gunge.

Gunge removed, holes cleaned up and pipes now fitted and system watering can tested.

Many thanks again

Gerry