Garages in Kendal

If you will extend your search to Lancaster, I recommend KwikFit in Thurnam Street. Follow the one way system, past Dalton Square and the Town Hall, and it's on your right after the Police station

I know Kwikfit have a reputation for quick-buck money grubbing, but this one isn't like that. I take my moderns there for tyres, because they got me a big discount from Dunlop on a set for 'er indoors' modern, when one tyre failed, and the road/race Triumph for MoTs, and to have new race tyres put on. Although they can't supply the race tyres, they do the fitting for very little indeed.

They had a new, young MoT mechanic once, who when I delivered the Triumph for testing said that he couldn't do the brake tests on his kit, "because your car is four wheel drive". All the tyre fitters were splitting themselves behind him, and had obviously wound him up horribly about this strange classic that was coming in. I like a company that makes jokes.

John

Edited by john.r.davies
  • 2 weeks later...