Wooden Rail on bulk head

Wooden door cappings are available, but I can't recall seeing the wooden scuttle capping as a spare part.

You could ask The Roadster Factory in the US. Not everything they stock is listed in their website catalogue.

The factory part number for "Member, scuttle rim" was 701004. from TS1 - TS6156. Then 701540 from TS6157 when the scuttle vent was introduced.

Making one using the original as a pattern might need a boatbuilder, due to the curvature. I think it was fabricated using 3 x joined sections.

Regards,

Viv.

Mine was cracked. I removed to for repair and noticed it was in three sections. A center with the two curved ends, glued and screwed. I repaired it and noticed I couldn't get it back in unless I undid one of the ends. After it was in, I re-glued and screwed it on the car, installed. Being wood and not metal, it is very easy to deal with.

Edited by bnw