Thanks for putting that link up. fascinating reading.

Good of him to go to the trouble of putting all the info up in amongst all the other stuff he has to do to keep the car going.

Dear All, just found this forum, and this thread, so i thought i'd reply quickly, before letting you get back on topic ...

Despite being complete novice Rallyistes, and in a car that is prepared for circuit racing, not only did we make it to the finish, but we got a Targa Trophy for beating all the Trophy Stage times, and incurring no road penalties, we are absolutely chuffed to bits. Can't be many cars that have scrutineering stickers (and finishing medals) from both Targa Florio and Targa Tasmania!

Car is now loaded into a container in Melbourne, and ready to ship home to the UK on Wednesday. It''ll arrive on 5th June, giving me 2 months to re-prepare it ready for it's next outing, a 3.5hr endurance on the combined Nurburgring GP /Nordschliefe, during the Oldtimer GP in August.

I am back in UK already, and back at work ... which is a struggle after the high adrenaline of Targa! We loved the event, and really hope we can get back one day, I'd recommend it to anyone, although with the caveat that it's a lot tougher than i'd imagined!

Hope you enjoyed the blog, thanks for viewing.

James

Car is now loaded into a container in Melbourne, and ready to ship home to the UK on Wednesday. It''ll arrive on 5th June, giving me 2 months to re-prepare it ready for it's next outing, a 3.5hr endurance on the combined Nurburgring GP /Nordschliefe, during the Oldtimer GP in August.....

You've got a PM.