TR4 50th anniversary

For any TR4 fanatics who haven't yet got a calendar for 2011, you might want to consider getting the Jan edition of Classics Monthly as they are celebrating the 50th year of the E type, Mini and TR4 in their 2011 calendar, hence the TR4 features 4 times for 4 different months. I particularly like August 2011 but I am biased. :rolleyes:

The January edition also has a TR4 feature using Geoff Keeble's blue TR4 for all the pictures.

Lets hope we get a good TR4 contingent at Harrogate next year.

Happy New Year. :D:D

I've got the current Classics Monthly - they seem to feature TRs quite a lot :)

It's currently a good time for TRs in magazine articles at the moment - you won't be disappointed if you buy the new copy of Practical Classics too.

Regards

Peter

Never mind the coat, get your pen out and write it!:rolleyes:

Yep, good point. Chris, you'll need a frog for the soundtrack (rivet, rivet, rivet). Could be fun. Bring the beer, I'll bring the pen.

Badfrog

Trevor - thanks for the tip-off. As a result, our daughter-in-law's father managed to obtain a copy of Classics Monthly for me a couple of days ago. Nice to see the shots of Geoff Keeble's car, which is in very good condition (as Geoff says, not concours as he drives rather than polishes!) and is used a great deal.

Ian Cornish

Never mind the coat, get your pen out and write it!:rolleyes:

Should be time for some fun : try to translate my very local French into English via a website :lol:

Not a lot to write about Rivet actually, the only new is that I have decide to rebuilt the engine, without this d....d water pump in the middle of the "V" <_< : less stress on the secondary shaft, less reasons to remove the inlet manifold.......

An electric pump will do the job (no space enough for a belt driven pump), help by a modern, compact and powerfull alternator.

Jef, the Beer is in the fridge ;)

Chris.

Edited by Chris59