Speedometer Drive Pinion

Replaced my speedometer cable today and noticed that the speedo drive pinion peg bolt is missing.

peg_bolt.jpg

Must have vibrated loose (or I forgot to replace it 10 years ago). At any rate, neither Moss nor Roadster Factory list this bolt. I can make one on my lathe if someone could please provide the dimensions. Thanks, Frank

peg_bolt-2.jpg

Replaced my speedometer cable today and noticed that the speedo drive pinion peg bolt is missing.

peg_bolt.jpg

Must have vibrated loose (or I forgot to replace it 10 years ago). At any rate, neither Moss nor Roadster Factory list this bolt. I can make one on my lathe if someone could please provide the dimensions. Thanks, Frank

peg_bolt-2.jpg

Frank, I'm pretty sure I have one of these left over from my overdrive conversion and I would be happy to mail it to you.

Stan

Frank, I'm pretty sure I have one of these left over from my overdrive conversion and I would be happy to mail it to you.

Stan

Stan, et al.

As Homer Simpson would say, Doh!!!

I found the peg bolt. You see, I suffer from CSR. Most folks over 50 will understand what I mean.

Stan, et al.

As Homer Simpson would say, Doh!!!

I found the peg bolt. You see, I suffer from CSR. Most folks over 50 will understand what I mean.

I can relate to that, I spent over an hour looking for my heater switch. I looked in every drawer, box and cupboard and I finally found it. It was already fitted in the bloody dash ...Double Doh! :rolleyes::lol:

Tony