TR7 to TR3 conversion

Why oh why the grill and the old style badge, the worse thing is the company sell it. I'm thinking it would look good with a new mesh style grill (Mitsubishi Evo style) but thats a maybe. But good laugh as it is.

08%20Triumph%20TR%20front%20panel%20$400_plus%20shipping.JPG

More info by clicking HERE

Tom Pringle

Sorry Guys, but it looks like the car BMW should have made!

I think it looks just great; much better than a Z3, and their slab-sided current models. Come back, Mr Mann, all is forgiven! Maxwell :D

Ok, it can be made a bit better... not sure if the purple works on a TR7 or not.

front.jpg

I do like the rear bumber conversion they do on the website I listed above tho, shame its in the USA

Tom

Guest john-egerton

Not guilty! Never touched the pic - its on their website which is linked at the top of this thread. Mind you - I think you've hit the nail on the head - the pic is a bit pixellated around the headlight area - definitely a Photoshop chop job :D

John

think he was talking about the colour change, could be wrong... yeah was photoshop, selected the car with magic wand and adjusted the colour balence, the grill was ripped off part of a grill off a ford F150 truck  :D

Tom

What is rather troubling is that I've had 3 separate enquires in the since November asking where that horrendous body kit can be bought :P .... though loath to do so I did point people to the suppliers.   Still could be worse I guess - they could have been after the F40 kit that Rimmers took on all those years ago.