route of parklight wiring

I am now at the stage of attaching alll the front of my car as the restoration continues on, and am wondering what is the correct route of the wiring from the front park/indicator light.

Because of the inner guard does it head thru to the main wiring loom via the top of the suspension turret/. Or does the wiring come back between the inner guard and the front apron.

I've attached a couple of photos so hopefully someone can tell me cheers

There are (or should be) on the inner wing a number of "T" shaped metal clips spot welded to the inner wheel arch. These are designed to hold the wiring from the Side/direction indicator lamp to rest of the vehicle harness. The connection to the rest of the harness is just behind the horn mountings on each side. The routing then is between the underside of the front apron and the upper side of the inner wheel arch. This protects the wiring to some degree from the debris thrown up by the road wheels. In order to gain acess to all of the "T" clips you might need to remove the headlamp bowls if fitted. Not sure if the convolute tubing that you fitted will be adequately retained by the original "T" clips because the diameter of the harness is now much greater than the original. Hope this helps.

Thanks Bob

I do have the tabs you mention now I know what goes under them Cheers