Details, details

After four months in the shop, my mechanic is trying to fit a few engine pieces from memory, and we need some help. Where does the clip (589-080 from MOSS) holding the oil pressure line from the oil filter to the flex hose fit? And how do you fit the rear lifting bracket on the engine (Moss part 838-550)? Thanks.

Oil pressure pipe clip is secured at the rear bolt on the fuel pump. And the lifting eye is fitted under the rear most cylinder head nut, (do not forget to fit the heater valve before fitting the head!) with the open end fitting over the exhaust mainfold, once fitted.

Justin

Sorry if I'm giving you the wrong information but the clip which goes around the oil pressure pipe is attached to one of the bolts which holds the sump on. I didn't fit the second lifting bracket, I put a rope through the starter eye and strapped it to the head...

4396902454_3744f89efb_o.jpg

Same it doesn't show the other side!

Thanks all, this is the information I needed. This is a great site :D .