What alloys have you got?

I want to get come alloys on my Convertable, but don't know which ones to use.

I've been told to watch out for front wheel drive alloys, because of the offset of the wheel. Presumably a spacer cures this, but wont the set up stress the whole system?

So If you have alloys can you tell me what you got, how they look, how they fit and what you'd chose given a second chance.

Oh and piccies would be nice.

I guess that's a tall order, but I can ask, can't I?

Thanks

Guest JohnG

Got 6x13's genuine minilites on both my TR7's,and 5x10's on my Mini, love them ,tried a few others but always go back to minilites. As for cost I think they were about £65 each,easy to balance,small weights added  (the sign of a good wheel).

Phone Don Simmonds at Tech -Del in Somerset ,they have the rights to manufacture the originals ,he is a true enthusiast not just a profit merchant,mention the club and I am sure he will give a discount.

I've got another design of MGF alloy, which IMO looks good on a dark colour car. They've now got Triumph centre badges, thanks to Malcolm for putting me in touch with a supplier.

Follow this link to some pictures.

Mark

Oops! Link wasn't working before - fixed now (27/4)

How do you do that with the picture thingy.

John.  You press the 'Image' button above the text box you're typing in.  You then enter the complete URL of the pciture you want to include (it must already be on the internet).  If you want you can send me pictures to include and I can upload them to my site and give you the URL to use.  Keep them small'ish though  :cool:

Malcolm.