front inner wing

Hi all,

I am after some help please. I am preparing to fit the front inner wings, arches and front panel as these parts were missing from the shell when I bought it. I am not sure of the sequence for replacing, I have lined up the inner wing to the bulkhead but then the wheel arch doesn't seem to fit where it should.

Any advice on the correct sequence would be appreciated.

I should add that all panels are original Stanpart parts.

Cheers

Graeme

I assume you are doing all this with the body on the chassis. Front wheel arch welded to toe board with the "Y" shaped stiffener between bolted down to front turret support stays and front mountings then fit inner wing remembering that inner wing lip goes inside outer lip of wheel arch. Same for the other side then fit front panel with lower sides outside of inner wing and upper section inside inner wing. Dont forget to drop the bonnet into place to gap the edges. If you still cant get your head round it then PM me your email and I will send you some photos. Arent you the lucky boy having Stanpart panels at least you have some chance they will fit ;) I hope you have access to a decent spot welder then to do them justice.

Stuart.

Stuart,

Many thanks for the pictures and tips. I am sure I will be able to succeed with the information you have given me. :D

Much appreciated.

Graeme