Here is the link.

Does seem a lot, but then what do I know. :rolleyes:

TR Bitz

I can well remember buying my TR6 from the fledgling TR Bitz in 1982 for the vast sum of £2250!! They were at High Legh Filling Station in those days. Anyway, I'm waffling off topic...

Regards

Peter

Edited by dykins

I don't know much about TR2s but the red interior seats look off colour. The pull cables, missing rad support rods, lots of other incorrect or missing bits tell me it's still too expensive.

As for the black TR3, why so few photos ? Those look like very wide rims and tyres which might hit the wings in a hard turn when on a bouncy road.

I know that as we own these cars it can seem rather good that they are increasing in value, but I think it is rather sad that cars such as ours will potentially not be within reach of the next generation of TR drivers. And of course if the prices do really rise our cars are less likely to be driven. Pity.