WANTED: Gareth Thomas' (revised) Tuning Manual

Hi,

I am looking for the G Thomas Tuning Manual - the revised edition should contain coloured photos and some revised information. I really invested some time on the internet - but it seens to be one of the best kept secrets were to get a copy from. I even found some posts of Gareth in different forums - but I was not able to get a contact (PN or eMail).

Can anybody please give me a helpful idea how to get in contact with Gareth - or where to buy the revised edition?

Many thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Mark

Go to the Sideways-Technologies MsB.

http://www.sideways-technologies.co.uk/forum/Blah.pl

GT (as "GT") posts there, and you should be able to send him a personal message.

John

Edited by john.r.davies
  • 1 month later...

Is this not the case on most forums that GT has contributed although he does spice things up in terms of entertainment

Dunno GT seems to be a genuine enigma wrapped up in a baltic mystery.

I'd be interested in having a read of his revised tuning manual.

Edited by Andy Brady

Dave Sideways (of that ilk) lost patience with GT, and his provocative posts, and banned him!

Which is enormously ironic as DS was banned from CT for similar, and set up his own 'Freedom Hall' MsB rather successfully!

John

Edited by john.r.davies

I have 5 or 6 left of last years reprint by GT and they are genuine GT manuals. Yours for £10 inc postage, but beware, GT says he won't support or supply parts to people who buy their manuals from me (why??) (its a Very Very long story) - send me a pm if interested.

mike

I have 5 or 6 left of last years reprint by GT and they are genuine GT manuals. Yours for £10 inc postage, but beware, GT says he won't support or supply parts to people who buy their manuals from me (why??) (its a Very Very long story) - send me a pm if interested.

mike

:ph34r:

All sounds very strange!

PM outbound.

mike

are they worth reading

richard

Hi Andy,

all very strange indeed, and an unfortunate saga perhaps best left unretold. ;)

Undoubtedly an innovative engineer, GT does have a knack of ruffling feathers on occasion.

In response to Richard's enquiry . . . . probably ! I'll let you know shortly when I've perused a copy, I'm sure it will be interesting reading :rolleyes:

Cheers,

Alec