TSSC Silverstone

Max.  That's a TRR/TSSC meeting so our boys will be there too - and so will I!  Watching, not racing tho  :(

Link to all dates (TSSC site) - TRR/TSSC race dates link

They also have one about our TRR track day at Mallory Park on 6th April FYI TRR track day link.  Will be there too  :)  And while I'm doing all these links and things, here I am at Mallory Park in 2003:

mallory.JPG

Malcolm.

ISTR you're supposed to drive with the roof up on track anyway, because when the debris begins to spray around and fall off the car ahead, you want things like roof frames and double duck to help deflect the bulk of it off rather than taking, for instance, an Alfa Romeo back exhaust or driver side front wing across the helmet.

Not that I have anything against Alfa's in general ;)

• 2 months later...

A great day's racing it was too.  Congratulations to TR7v8 drivers Graham Miller, Steve Crane & Jon Wolfe.  Thanks also to Kent members Gary "Eeyore" Shaw and Andrew "Maxwell" Poynter for the company, the coffee and this rather good picture  :)

front_big.jpg

Malcolm.