As many of you may be aware we have a juvenile prat on our hands; not content with posting derogatory comments about several members under an original topic called “Pub Talk”, he has now registered & is posting under at least 2 usernames almost identical to mine; he is also using my postal address & date of birth in his profile. He obviously has a screw loose somewhere & I have contacted forum admin & asked that this idiots original registration & his other childish attempts to sideswipe at me be deleted; I have also asked that his ISP be blocked but don’t know if this will happen.

In the meantime, you all know who I am so just don’t get confused who is actually posting &, if you value this forum, I would ask that those who feel like doing so also complain to admin; we don’t need childish idiots like this on the forum.

My thanks to those who have sent me PM’s.

Richard,

I agree with your thoughts on this.

However, let's not bombard webby with loads of messages.

That will simply take a load of his time and perhaps hide some other important issues.

Let's assume that webby will remove this idiot from our forum, and if possible block him permanently.

David

Perhaps it's toby :lol:

Edit - reading the other thread I see I'm rather behind the curve on this <_<

Edited by 88V8
He obviously has a screw loose somewhere & I have contacted forum admin & asked that this idiots original registration & his other childish attempts to sideswipe at me be deleted;

Hi Richard

I agree with you. These antics are not remotely amusing or clever, just a bit sad really. I suppose it's a form of e-attention seeking, therefore and if we ignore him (her?) long enough they'll go away and annoy somebody else for fun. :(

As many of you may be aware we have a juvenile prat on our hands; ..............I have contacted forum admin & asked that this idiots original registration & his other childish attempts to sideswipe at me be deleted; I have also asked that his ISP be blocked but don’t know if this will happen.

Hi Richard,

I see that your clone/stalker's posts have been removed. Although it must have been frustrating, as you said, the guy was easy to spot, due to his writtin stile n speelig :D

Has he gone for good? Well I hate to say it but last night when I was looking, the newest member was "The Prat" !