Obtaining MSA National B license?

Hi Guys

After looking at the forms ref applying and doctors reports etc for a MSA National B License, it all looks a bit daunting.

Is there a one stop shop for doing this where you go for the day for all the tests including medical?

Many thanks for your advice in this matter

Cheers

Darren

Hi Guys

After looking at the forms ref applying and doctors reports etc for a MSA National B License, it all looks a bit daunting.

Is there a one stop shop for doing this where you go for the day for all the tests including medical?

Hi

I presume you need a race licence - for Sprints and Hillclimbs there is no need for a medical you just have to fill out the form.

If a race licence you need to go through the ARDS course first and no doubt the circuit you go to will have contacts.

Regards

John

I did my ARDS in 2008 at Silverstone costs a little more, takes all day but includes some diving tuition. other circuits just give the driving and written test save a £100. You need to do a medical yourself, every year if over 45 years.

You have to get a drivers pack for £50 prior to all that, I know some drivers got around this by asking for a form when they went for their ARDS test.

Once all thats done send the lot to MSA.