WDN 772J where are you

Its still out there somewhere and on the road!!

DVLA TRACE!!

The enquiry is complete

The vehicle details for WDN 772J are:

Date of Liability 01 08 2009

Date of First Registration 18 09 1970

Year of Manufacture Not Available

Cylinder Capacity (cc) 2498CC

CO2 Emissions Not Available

Fuel Type Petrol

Export Marker Not Applicable

Vehicle Status Licence Not Due

Vehicle Colour WHITE

Vehicle Type Approval null

The information contained on this page is correct at the time of enquiry.

Just an update from me re the car. Rescued it from a scap yard in Wigan 265 years ago. Did a chassis up restoration and went to town on building a mother of an engine. Gas flowed balanced big valves. Would be nice to see it again and have a chat about it.

Please tell us the secret to eternal life!

NO WIFE NO KIDS!!! :lol:

Have you submitted a claim for the oldest known surviving car to the Guinness book of records :P

It must have been older than that to warrant a full resto!! :P:lol:

Were Fred and Wilma Flintstone the first registered owners!! :lol:

Edited by PILKIE

Let me explain. They call me The Doctor. I am seeking this car as I left a very important travel crystal in it. Its a special time traveling crystal called Kormastig. Its placed in the fuel line and is activated in the temperature range 20- 30deg C. When it reaches this temperature it expands and this is where the time traveling comes into force.

The car will splutter to a halt. You will then experience time travel. Thousands of cars will travel past you in real time whilst you are stationary in time looking at the world go by in real time. This is when you may feel sick when the Kormastig kicks in. You may feel a little thirsty at this point and require a drink. When the sun goes down normal time will commence.

So if your car suffers from this remember the Kormastig and not to disturb it as you will be transported into another dimension called Bimmer de Focus Rangie.

Let me explain. They call me The Doctor. I am seeking this car as I left a very important travel crystal in it. Its a special time traveling crystal called Kormastig. Its placed in the fuel line and is activated in the temperature range 20- 30deg C. When it reaches this temperature it expands and this is where the time traveling comes into force.

The car will splutter to a halt. You will then experience time travel. Thousands of cars will travel past you in real time whilst you are stationary in time looking at the world go by in real time. This is when you may feel sick when the Kormastig kicks in. You may feel a little thirsty at this point and require a drink. When the sun goes down normal time will commence.

So if your car suffers from this remember the Kormastig and not to disturb it as you will be transported into another dimension called Bimmer de Focus Rangie.

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...