wing protectors

hi guys

first of all i hope you have had a good Christmas and all of you have a good new year

i would like to get some wing protectors i have been told moss ones are the best ?

however rimmers are doing 20 percent of at the moment

is there any other makes on the market

which is the better fit

regards pink

Hi Pinky,

And a Happy Christmas and New Year to you.

I don't know about other wheel arch protectors but I bought mine from Rimmers as part of their 20% sale which worked out at around £180 with delivery. I may be wrong but I thought they were all the same after the patent was bought from a TR enthusiast and seem to remember an earlier post on their manufacture.

Anyway with a few tips from Ian Howard mine are now fitted and as I use the car most days are worth every penny. The front arches did need some slight trimming to the front edge but the rear ones were a perfect fit.

I would certainly recommend them and if you need any futher advice or pictures let me know.

Best Wishes

Richard

As the developer of the originals, I can inform you that Revingtons now produce these.

I don't know if the other suppliers purchase from RTR or have copied mine.

Having just removed mine after 10 years to do some sill repairs, I can confirm that they do the job. Not a spot of work needed behind the liners. And to think Moss told me they'd never sell.....

Jerry

As the developer of the originals, I can inform you that Revingtons now produce these.

I don't know if the other suppliers purchase from RTR or have copied mine.

Having just removed mine after 10 years to do some sill repairs, I can confirm that they do the job. Not a spot of work needed behind the liners. And to think Moss told me they'd never sell.....

Jerry

Hi Jerry

Hope you are keeping well, It's a case of you get what you pay for ;)

Regards

Neil