New Fule Pump Help

I need a new fuel pump for my 4 and was wondering which stockist to use. If anyone has had good or bad experiences with various retro units that are out there, etc....

Any info welcome..

Thanks

TR Shop 0208 9956621 are doing good repro ones at the moment. They do have the priming levers on them.

Stuart.

What are the benefits or otherwise of having the priming lever on it, i noticed some repros don't have them?

You'll be able to fill the carb float chambers without cranking the engine :blink:

john

I bought one from Moss a few months ago, with priming lever, and was very pleased. However, I think that the same pump is being sold by TR Shop and is much cheapersad.gif

Rod

I bought one from Moss a few months ago, with priming lever, and was very pleased. However, I think that the same pump is being sold by TR Shop and is much cheapersad.gif

Rod

sounds good Rod. Abingdon do one around the same price but dont know about the quality or if it has the lever

David