my wings wont fly

I am restoring a 68 TR5 and can not seem to locate a pair of wing mouldings. Are they unique to the 5 and 250 ? being thicker.

has anyone in TR land got a good pair that i could buy or any help in locating. thanks

Hi,

I have a set of front and rear, do you mean the steel thin thingys that run in between the wings ?

Hi,

I have a set of front and rear, do you mean the steel thin thingys that run in between the wings ?

Hi Jaguar Sorry for the delay. The ones i need run on the side of the wing from the A post to just behind the front light unit

just can not seem to locate any. But many thanks for your kind offer.

Regards Jeff .............

Hi Jeff,

TRF have these in the 'states, and quality is as original. They also have the fasteners.

www.the_roadster_factory.com

Hi Jeff

I have a set of two fronts and two door sections in superb condition for the TR5. If you are interested send me a PM.

Kindest

Alan Graham

Hi Jeff

I have a set of two fronts and two door sections in superb condition for the TR5. If you are interested send me a PM.

Kindest

Alan Graham

Hi Alan. Yes i would be very interested in the two for the wings but will buy them all if you need to dispose of the four. can you let me have you post code and

phone no. please and i will give you a call, (I am in Bolton near Manchester) Many Thanks.

Kind Regards Jeff

• 4 weeks later...
I am restoring a 68 TR5 and can not seem to locate a pair of wing mouldings. Are they unique to the 5 and 250 ? being thicker.

has anyone in TR land got a good pair that i could buy or any help in locating. thanks

Hi Jeff,

Just wondering if you received my e-mail concerning your purchase of the 2 sets of wing mouldings? I'm also trying to locate a pair, as they are the only missing parts of the car for a complete restoration and at the moment the car looks sad with the holes in the wings awaiting the mouldings.

Regards

Jardine