Twilight rally, South Wales

Rob Kiff and I have entered BST82B in this years frantic Twilight rally .... the promise of 4, 30 minute squirts around Caerwent, a rapid night leg and later through Cymcarn Forest in the dark just cant be passed up ........ and I havent passed a Cosworth Sierra at full chat again since last years event ....... see you there 1

rgds

Tony

• 2 weeks later...

Belting rally - track day on steriods and only 5 historics in the field of 65 cars ......

2 forest selectif's of about 20 minutes (timed to the minute), 3 sets of 2 passes each in Caerwent (20 minutes ..... and at full chat on the mixed tarmac surface) plus 2 more forest selectif's in the dark ..... then 2 really rough and tough regularity sections in the lanes at midnight ..... utterly wild.

We finished 2nd in class, I think 12th overall after the final results closed. Beaten by a Volvo ..... the shame of it.

Another worth doing if you fancy mixing it with the moderns and if you want some practice for similar selectif's on the rally of the Tests and LEJOG.

Thanks to Ecurie Cymraeg.

Regards

Tony