Headlight dip and flash

Hi,

The recent articles in TRAction about using either the light switch as a dip switch or fitting an additional overdrive switch for the same purpose got me thinking.

In the Moss catalogue there is a SWITCH ASSEMBLY, lighting, headlamp dip main beam, part number 152616. Could this be used instead? I did a similar thing on my B and it worked out great.

Thanks

Graham

Hi,

The recent articles in TRAction about using either the light switch as a dip switch or fitting an additional overdrive switch for the same purpose got me thinking.

In the Moss catalogue there is a SWITCH ASSEMBLY, lighting, headlamp dip main beam, part number 152616. Could this be used instead? I did a similar thing on my B and it worked out great.

Thanks

Graham

I don't know about the Moss kit but I have converted my light switch using the latching relay & diodes as described & it is brilliant. Definitely to be recommended & very easy to do.

I don't know about the Moss kit but I have converted my light switch using the latching relay & diodes as described & it is brilliant. Definitely to be recommended & very easy to do.

Glad you liked it :P

Regards

Robin