The wheels are finally on! It only took me 7 hours on Saturday to get them on and sorted...

I've now got 6J wolfies on the front with 5mm spacers (0.20") and 7" wolfies on the back (no spacers but a very tight fit! I might put some 3mm spacers on this coming weekend). All shod with 195/65 15 Yoko C drives.

And yes, I know 195s on 7" alloys is pushing it a bit but its legal and most importantly, perfectly safe. Also, I don't like fat/big tyres. They don't look right and don't suit my driving style IMO.

First impressions are good, seem very sticky even when compared to the Colways!

I highly recommend Speedshack, I picked up the wheel nuts from them on Saturday morning.

I'll wait until after Le Mans before attempting to remove the lacquer and polishing them up to a good finish.

Thanks to all for your advice!

Eli

post-4198-1214218388_thumb.jpg

post-4198-1214218388_thumb.jpg

Edited by EliTR6

Hi Eli,

Congrats on your Wolfies, i was looking for a set some while back prior to Revolutions,but shipping to my end of the world was very expensive.

i like wolfies, so come on post a piccy , when you can , please.

Cheers

Guy

Hi Eli,

Congrats on your Wolfies, i was looking for a set some while back prior to Revolutions,but shipping to my end of the world was very expensive.

i like wolfies, so come on post a piccy , when you can , please.

Cheers

Guy

Is the pic not showing?